image1 image2 image3 image4 image5 image6 image7 image8 image9 image10 image11 image11

Hi I'm Loepie Alexandra|Welcome to my personal blog|I love creative things|I'm proud to be an animal lover

Dear My Bestfriend Capricorn Woman

[Source Image from : https://twitter.com/kukzz/status/635863669620891648]

Dear My Best Friend Capricorn,
Evelyn

Actually, we known each other just recently, it's just a few months since we first met, but somehow as a Scorpio, I kinda get the right chemistry with you. I gotta admit that as a Scorpio I easily get the right chemistry when I build a friendly relationship with Capricorn, Virgo, Cancer, Scorpio and Aries. This is not a hallucination, but it's just the way i felt.

I remember that when we spoke about dogs and other small talks. Until finally I felt that you would make a great friend. My heart and intuition as a Scorpio never lied, if there's some distortion in it I'm sure it was caused by the ego of the one that I felt before, you must've known who's I'm talking about right? LOL.

As a Capricorn woman, you we're truly mature and sincere. You’re tough and strong in logic. It’s not a rarity that you scold me because sometimes Scorpio tends to go overboard.

Until finally, I have the courage to tell you something that only 5 people in my life knows and all of them are mostly men, except you. Maybe this is God's way to meet us through social media and community group, even with a fellow girl friend I'd hesitate to tell my stories but with you, it's different. Even if we're on a different Island now, but its good when you can feel what I felt and when you scold me for doing something that you think is stupid.

You often cheer me up when everyone brings me down, oh I love you so much...Too bad we didn't have photos of us together.

I hope that this friendship will always last, I also hope that I can meet you again as soon as possible. See you soon my dear best friend, God bless you, your family and your love one. Don’t  forget, fight for your fairytale


[Source Image from : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fd/63/ee/fd63ee353123d04652f53bbd40a78ca3.jpg]


[Source Image from : https://www.fashionfreax.net/styleoverview+hot/today/page-8]






From Bali
With Love




Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. My heart melting ���� read this letter ��������. Biarpun belum pernah, tapi luppi sudah seperti adik ku sendiri, yang aku ga miliki. Very sweet, very nice. Bener kataku luppi itu smart, nice, sweet, lovely n pretty girl bagi aku. I love you so much too dear ������������

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart melting ���� read this letter ��������. Biarpun belum pernah, tapi luppi sudah seperti adik ku sendiri, yang aku ga miliki. Very sweet, very nice. Bener kataku luppi itu smart, nice, sweet, lovely n pretty girl bagi aku. I love you so much too dear ������������

    ReplyDelete